Holdon® PressLock Plastic Eyelets
Easy eyeleting with PressLock plastic eyelets and handheld punch
A simple and effective eyelet system consisting of plastic PressLock eyelets / snap grommets and a hole punch. Ideal for low to medium volume banner eyeleting and finishing, where punched eyelets are required. No bench top hand press needed - maximum flexibility and low tooling cost.
- Fast application - faster than a bench top press
- Elastic 'PressLock' compression of fabric - no need to hem to get compression
- Apply where and when you want - on or off site
- Eyelet: Transparent, 11.6 mm diam inner hole
Fits 14 mm diam punched hole
- Punch: 14 mm diam punched hole
- PressLock & Punch, Easy hand punch - mount and 'set'
- Available in Kit Packages
A plastic eyelet with a unique compression function - no need for hemming
The 'PressLock' plastic eyelets have a unique and very effective setting function with an elastic compression of the fabric which means hemming of the material is not needed
How to mount Holdon PressLock Eyelets:
- Punch a hole with the hole punch
- Put male part in from under banner
- Put conical ring on top and press it on – use a plastic/rubber hammer etc
Metal isn't always stronger than plastic... Why?
The pressure applied compresses the fabric continuously due to the plastic elasticity of the eyelet. A rigid brass eyelet requires hemmed material to obtain the same effect.
Holdon® PressLock Plastic Eyelet is thus stronger and will retain its integrity longer than a brass eyelet.
Holdon® Systems operates only through distributors.